- Understand business and functional and technical requirements and implement in Salesforce.
- Liaise with clients to understand requirements, design and develop functionalities and web integration using Apex.
- Knowledge of Apex coding and Visualforce controllers.
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy solutions in all Salesforce products and platform.
- Develop code as well as document according to standards, performing data migration using Salesforce.com Data Loader
- Have hands-on development experience with Apex, SOQL, Visual Force pages, Triggers, Force.com, Community Portal, and Web Services.
- Experience in Lightning is a must-have.
- 3-5 years of Salesforce.com (SFDC) systems implementation experience
- Executed Customization, Security Access, Workflow Approvals, Data Validation, Data Utilities, Analytics, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support.
- Develop all integrations in and between Cloud Applications, and with any external applications. Quality assure any integrations developed by third-parties, to ensure integrations adhere to defined standards
- Advanced programming experience (building APEX code/classes, triggers, integration’s, Visualforce/ UI components, deploying AppExchange products.
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Communities.
- Perform continuous improvement activities across all areas of responsibility.
- Salesforce.com and other certifications are an asset.
- Great problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented and remote environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in a Marketing and Information systems environment
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
We encourage you to submit your resume to [email protected].
We are always looking for bright and talented individuals with experience in the following:
- Full-stack web development (PHP/Wordpress/Drupal)
- Salesforce/Pardot Consultant
- Business Development Professional (with experience of selling professional services)
- Technical Project Management