CRM for non-profits and associations
A CRM helps your organization communicate with members, keep contacts organized, send targeted messages to groups, and track when members take action.
If your organization is still using “mailing lists” to communicate with members, you’re missing out on all the powerful benefits a CRM can deliver. We’ll set up the perfect CRM for your organization, with all the features you need – and nothing you don’t – that’s so easy to use even an intern can do it.
Why your organization needs a CRM or a CRM-based Association Management System (AMS)?
A Client Relationship Management (CRM) is a system that acts like a virtual personal assistant for all the communications your nonprofit or association sends out. Here are just a few of the things it can do:
- Contact segmentation – Sort contacts into groups by whatever demographic is important to your organization – age, location, membership level, donation frequency, class participation, etc. This allows you to send laser-focused messaging to your members, so they’re only getting messages they want, not impersonal blasts from a mailing list.
- Engagement Scoring – A CRM can tell you at a glance which members are most active in the system – opening your emails, watching videos, etc. By knowing which members are most engaged, you’ll know to send them more offers for events, classes, and so forth.
- Activity Tracking – With just a few clicks, you’ll be able to see which of your members has interacted with an email, signed up for an event, made a donation, downloaded a form, etc.
- Internal Task Management – Confirming appointments, sending “new member” information, collecting dues – all these things eat up your staff’s valuable time. A CRM can do all of these tasks and more, automatically.
- Email marketing – Got an event, class, donation drive, or retreat coming up and want to break signup records? We’ll be happy to create email campaigns that your CRM can send out in a flash, supercharging event participation.
What CRM (or AMS) is best for your organization?
Over the last two decades, we have either worked or researched more than two dozen CRM/AMS platforms.
The decision of selecting the CRM depends on many factors, most importantly, your needs and the sophistication of your needs. We understand the capabilities and limitations of the platforms.
We can not only help you make a decision, but also, help you implement/lead your implementation on the following CRM/AMS solutions*:
- Salesforce and Salesforce.org
- Fonteva (Association Management System built on Salesforce)
- Nimble AMS (Association Management System built on Salesforce)
- MS Dynamics (Dynamics 365)
- Cobalt (based on MS Dynamics)
- Active Campaign
- Zoho CRM
- Oracle NetSuite
- Your Membership
- Member 365
Have a question? Thinking about a CRM or an AMS?
Call us today at 1.888.802.1147 x 102. Let’s get you on the road to 21st century relationship building.