Our branding and design approach is a collaborative effort with our clients. By including the client in every step of the creative process, we not only practice transparency, but also end up with exactly what the client wants and needs.
Branding and design are pivotal points in any organization’s online and offline efforts. We know that branding is more than a logo – it’s representative of the company as a whole – its culture and values. And design is what creates an emotional connection to the brand.
Our design process uses two of our most effective methodologies: Design Discovery and STRATA. Taking our clients through Design Discovery allows us to more deeply understand brand identity connections. 108 ideaspace walks through a process with you that translates your real world brand into a relevant, stand-out visual identity, both on the web – and off. STRATA is a persona-based facilitated process that matches audience with message and marketing tactical priorities.
Recent international design awards:
- 2015: Redgees award finalist
- 2014: NSPRA Award of Merit
- 2011: PR News, Corporate Social Responsibility Awards, Honorable Mention.
- 2010: IABC Ovation Award of Merit. IABC Silver Leaf Award of Excellence. CACE Bravo Award. PR News, PR Digital Awards, Honorable Mention.
- 2009: APEX Award of Excellence. NSPRA Award of Merit. NSPRA Honorable Mention.
- 2007: IABC Gold Quill Award of Excellence. IABC Gold Quill Business Issue Award. APEX Award of Excellence. NSPRA Award of Excellence.
Case studies: Connecting Design and Branding to achieve goals:
If you have a design project, contact us – we’d love to talk to you.