Looking for story ideas? We would be happy to brainstorm possible topics with you, and perhaps flesh out a unique and interesting angle.
Here are a few thought-starters:
- Want vs Need: Social Media for entrepreneurs without time.
- Should CEO be tweeting? (They do have a day job.)
- Social Media job search: from being qualified to avoiding getting disqualified.
- The latest and greatest social media sites, and whether they have an economic chance or not.
- The future of the publishing industry (books, magazines, newspapers.) Hint: it’s not looking good.
- Social Media and Web futures and trends – where is this all going, and what is the impact?
- Marketing strategies for ____ businesses
- What should companies put in their Social Media Policy?
- Within Social Media, the boundaries between public and private, corporate and personal.
- Time-wasting Social Media: Addiction or Connection?
More story ideas? 108 ideaspace’s Viewpoint articles discuss provocative ideas:
- Viewpoint: The End of Social Media.
- Viewpoint: Does Free Always Mean Free?
- Viewpoint: Email, R.I.P.
- Viewpoint: EBook Lawsuit? Next up is iCensorship
- Viewpoint: Is the Cloud for the Birds?
- Viewpoint: Risky Business
- Viewpoint: Planning for an Uncertain Future
- Viewpoint: 47 Tough Social Media Questions
- Viewpoint: Will Facebook Take Over the World?
108 ideaspace’s Senior Advisor Randall Craig has written literally hundreds of Tipsheets, most between 3-5 short paragraphs in length. Each one is capable of being used in your column as a sidebar, with suitable attribution. (Many journalists and hosts have used these to spark more story ideas.)
- Insight: Omni-channel experience (The new social marketing)
- Protecting your Digital Cargo (Avoiding IP theft)
- Insight: Improving Web ROI: The conversion factor
- Build it and They will Come: Social Media Promotion Strategy
- Viral Video Checklist
- Three Marketing Models
- Social Customer Service Strategy
- Social Media Carrot and Stick
- What Social Media Tier are you on?
- Social Media Damage Control
Interested in brainstorming, or looking for a backgrounder on the latest Social Media or Web phenomenon? 108 ideaspace would be happy to spend a few minutes helping out, even when there isn’t a story or a deadline. Reach Ashish Malik directly at 416-256-7773 x102, or via email at email@example.com.