In honour of the 8 days of Hanukkah, this week’s blog brings you 8 great social media reads to jump start your strategy.
Out of all of the thinking, blogging, tweeting, posting, and speaking on the subject, here are some of the most practical – and thought-provoking articles on the topic.
1) When users defect: Understanding why users leave, and what to do about it.
2) Six Steps to Strategic Blogging: How to build an effective, focused, and commercially successful blog:
3) Social Choice: For the first time ever, we have a window into people’s thoughts. How do you react when someone says something nasty (or nice)?
7) How to Create a Viral Video: The title says it all!
8) Three marketing models: This Tipsheet explores three of our fundamental models, and how they can help grow your influence, online and off.
9) Bonus read on Social Media Crisis management: More important than ever – a must read for any leader.
This week’s action plan: Do any of these concepts resonate? If so, share this list with your colleagues. Not only will it bring them up to speed, but it will put you both on the same page.